Whenever you’re logged into your Hosted QuickBooks always click yes to download/accept/install/allow when prompted.
The initial setup typically takes about 10-15 minutes.
Before you can open applications and begin working in the system you must first install the Citrix Receiver.
- Click here to begin the download process.
- Your computer may display a warning that the file you are downloading contains an application. Click Continue.
- After downloading, the installer should start automatically. If the installer does not automatically start, then double click on the file you just downloaded to start the install process.
- When the installation begins, you will see a Citrix Receiver window with two options, double click the Install Citrix Receiver.pkg
- In the Install Citrix Receiver window, there will be a pop up window warning you that this package will run a program to determine if the software can be installed, click Continue.
- In the Install Citrix Receiver Window, click continue to begin installation.
- On the License Agreement screen in the Citrix Receiver Installer, click Continue. A pop up window will then appear that you must agree to the terms of the software license agreement. Click continue.
- In the Standard Install on Macintosh HD screen, click Install.
- You will then have an Authentication screen pop up. If you have a password setup on your computer, enter that and click OK. If you do not have a password setup, leave the password field blank and click OK.
- In the Citrix Receiver Installer you will receive notification that the software was successfully installed, click Close.
- The Citrix Receiver will then open automatically and ask for a store address. Click cancel and close out of the receiver.
- Logging in the first time
- Go to https://timefortitan.swizznet.com/
- In the login box, enter your username and password – passwords are case sensitive. Click the Log In button. This is your login/password for the hosting site…not necessarily the same as your QuickBooks login and password.
- If it is your first time logging in: You will be immediately prompted to change your password. Passwords must be at least eight characters in length, have one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number OR one symbol.
- Once you are logged into the system you will see your applications on the portal. Depending on your browser settings, the message to download the Citrix client in the Message Center may still be there. If you can click on any of the application icons and launch applications, then the Citrix client was installed correctly and you can now begin working in the system.
Applications Not Launching
If after installing the Citrix Receiver your applications are not launching, you will need to make some setting changes to your browser. Please see the full article here.